Sonoma Wine Tours in Santa Rosa, CA, was founded in 2000 by Soussan Taleghani. Her love affair with wine, the wine country and wine culture made Sonoma Wine Tours a natural. She has been offering personal wine tours ever since.
- To offer only the finest quality tours and services and do so at a good value
- To educate, inform and entertain our customers to the best of our ability
- To dedicate ourselves to helping others experience the beauty, essence and lifestyle of the Northern California wine culture
- Tours can be private depending on date and availability
- All tours are personally guided by Soussan
What makes us different?
- We always guide our own tours
- We customize tours to your needs
- Tour times are flexible and generally last around 4-5 hours depending on the type of tour and destination
- Off-season rates on some tours, available December through February
- Group discounts are available for 4 or more people
- Hourly rates also available
Born and raised by the warm waters of the Caspian Sea, Soussan came to the US to attend the University of California at Berkeley. She has since traveled around the world experiencing different cultures, learning about their history, lifestyle and cuisine. Her travels lead her to New Zealand, where she worked in the wine industry, and ultimately back to the US where she worked at Château St Jean in Sonoma Valley. Soussan’s love of wine and Northern California Wine Country enticed her into providing private informative wine tours where guests walked away with more than just tasting wine, they have their questions answered about wine, wine-making , vineyards and more.
She had a dream of doing wine tours more like they are done in Europe and other parts of the world where people get first hand information and can bring home great memories of the wine country.
Soussan now makes her home in Sonoma County and has worked throughout the Napa and Sonoma Wine Country for over 10 years.